Building better bridges between refugee resettlement agencies and the local LGBTQI community, so that LGBTQI refugees and asylum seekers will receive the appropriate assistance and guidance, making their transition to life in the U.S. a success.
- Elanie Cintron, Attorney at Law, Lichter Immigration
- Harry Budisidharta, Deputy Director, Asian Pacific Development Center
- Jill Fricker, Executive Director, Colorado African Organization
- Riley Albasatina, Community Leader, Syrian Asylum Seeker
- Jessica Davie, Senior Case Worker, International Rescue Committee-Denver
Please RSVP to Kelly Nichols by Friday, May 19th at email@example.com
Organized & hosted by the GLBT Community Center of Colorado in conjunction with the LGBTI Refugee and Asylee Project